Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Would you want a cop to blog?

I went for a drive tonight and wound up on Georgia Ave driving from the Beltway into DC. While I was driving down the street, I saw a lot of police cars... some that I thought were going to hit my car while they were racing somewhere, some that I thought were going to pull me over and others that were already busy with work. It made me think of an earlier class we had where employees blogging about their company's and workdays came up and it was asked "what do they have to hide by not blogging?" I'd like to know, would you really want to know what a law enforcement officer does on his/her shift everyday? What about a correctional officer in a prison? Maybe I've got the wrong look on blogging since I'm not a business major but I think there are certain jobs that blogs would not fit very well.

No comments: